Monday, January 12, 2009

Flowing 2009 (Starting From The End)

On the 31st December 2008 I ended everything by skating with my nephew and his friend, just the three of us, enjoying ourselves at the ‘remaining’ of Maong Skatepark. That is the place where everything should be started again and this is the way to end the last few hours before the 1st of January 2009. As soon as I reached the place all the flashback went through my mind, how this place reminded me of who I used to be and how I have become now. All the sweet skating memories will never fade away no matter in which years I am in.

I have uploaded some pictures that I caught showing the place and happen to the pictures are in the Maong Skatepark R.I.P post. Some old school skaters (1999- 2001) may have remembered how the place was but not to the new generation because I’m not sure myself how the skateboarding scene now, definitely not as happening as my time before.

After three hours skating at the park, we decided to roam around the Kuching City to see what is happening in conjunction of New Year 2009. As usual the traffic is moving extremely slow because everyone is driving their vehicle to join the celebration. To be honest, for me there’s nothing to celebrate anyway, it was just the same time of every end of every year and we are still like this no matter we like it or not, only a bit old year by year for sure. Wiser? I don’t think so, well maybe to some people but the rest will never learnt. So, after a few minutes around me and my nephew decided to go home as hungriness conquers all. We leave the other guy with his other friends as he planned to stay for a night in a hotel room that they have booked earlier. And so goes the day, so goes 2008. Hello 2009 and I hope it will flow with shine.

No comments:

Post a Comment